Those interested are invited to sign up their children for Liberty's annual lottery by completing and submitting the admission application below. This year’s deadline to submit a completed application is April 16, 2021. If a parent/guardian needs an interpreter to assist in completion, assistance by the school will be provided. Those needing this service, please call the school at 208-466-7952 to make arrangements before the April 16 deadline. If online, mail, or fax submissions are not options, please call to discuss other arrangements. If no one answers, please leave a message.
The lottery will be held at Liberty Charter School on April 21, 2021 at 3 pm. The lottery will determine the school’s 2021-2022 waiting lists.
Liberty Charter School is a tuition-free, K-12 public charter school in Nampa and is the founding Harbor Method School. Liberty cultivates an environment of kindness that makes learning at the highest levels possible for its students. To learn more about Liberty, explore the website and visit Liberty’s Facebook page. To learn more about Liberty’s academic outcomes and to compare with other schools, visit www.idahoschools.org.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with applicable federal and state laws, such as Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act and ADA Amendments, Liberty Charter School District #458 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state of local law applicable to Liberty, in its education programs and activities, in employment policies and practices, and all other areas the school district. The full Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found on this website under the School Information/Non-Discrimination Statement tabs.
2021-2022 Lottery Notice English
2021-2022 Lottery Notice Spanish
(INSTRUCCIONES DE LA LOTERÍA ESPAÑOLA)
April 16 signup deadline for Liberty, Victory & Legacy Charter Schools’ Annual Lotteries
April 16, 2020 is the deadline for parents and guardians to sign up their children for the annual lotteries for the Liberty, Victory, and Legacy Charter School Districts. Each school’s lottery will determine its 2021-2022 waiting lists. Although Liberty, Victory, and Legacy are all Harbor Schools in Nampa, each school is considered its own district, requiring separate lotteries be held. Therefore, those interested must sign up their children at each school in one of the following ways:
- Complete the lottery form at each school in Nampa during school hours, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday-Friday. Liberty is located at 9955 Kris Jensen Lane; Victory at 9779 Kris Jensen Lane; Legacy at 4015 S. Legacy Way.
- Go to the schools’ websites, libertycharterschool.com, victorycharterschool.net, legacycharterschool.net, and follow the instructions for submitting online, by email, or fax. Instructions in Spanish are also available on the websites.
Parents and guardians can confirm that the schools received their lottery submissions by calling Liberty at 208-466-7952, Victory at 208-442-9400, and Legacy at 208-467-0947. The schools will hold their lotteries on April 21, 2020, as follows: Liberty at 3 pm, Victory at 4:15 pm, and Legacy at 5:30 pm. If a parent/guardian needs to complete the forms in a format other than English, or needs an interpreter to assist in completion, assistance by the school(s) will be provided. Those needing this service, please call the school(s) to make arrangements.
Liberty, Victory, and Legacy Charter Schools are public schools and, therefore, do not charge tuition.
More information about Liberty, Victory, and Legacy:
- Liberty, Victory and Legacy Charter Schools are Harbor Method Schools that offer an advanced learning curriculum that teaches above grade-level academics while providing multiple opportunities for students to learn concepts.
- Liberty and Victory are K-12 schools. Legacy is a K-8 school. All three are Title I schools and offer the federal, free and reduced lunch program and busing.
- The Harbor Method’s anti-bullying stance has created an effective character education program that puts in place high expectations for students, teachers, staff, and parents.
- All three schools offer the State’s advanced opportunities/early completers programs.
- Liberty’s and Victory’s high schools have robust college concurrent credit programs that allow students the opportunity to earn up to two years’ worth of college credit or more by the time they graduate. Also, through dual enrollment, high school students at Liberty and Victory can take advantage of class offerings at each school.
- Liberty and Victory have experienced 96-100% high school graduation rates since their inception.
- All three school districts overall student educational outcomes have earned them distinctions as “Top Performers” and “Goal-Makers” by the Idaho State Department of Education. Legacy has been named a National “Distinguished School” by the National Association of ESEA State Program Administrators Distinguished Schools Program. Victory has been honored with a similar designation. Liberty and Victory are regularly named top high schools by US News & World Report. Liberty is the founding Harbor Method School. All three schools perform well above the State’s average educational outcomes.
- The schools offer a variety of extra-curricular activities, including sports, travel abroad, school/community service organizations, National Honor Society, and student government. Liberty’s sports programs routinely advance to district and State tournaments, and its student athletes have received college academic and athletic scholarships. Victory’s music program has become one of the strongest in the State, with its concert choir receiving high marks at State and regional festivals, and its advanced jazz ensemble performing by invitation to state and regional music educators’ conventions. Music students often place or win in their division at State competitions and are routinely awarded music scholarships.
To learn more about each school district, please visit their websites. School tours can be scheduled by calling each school. To learn more about each school’s academic outcomes and to compare with other schools and districts, visit www.idahoschools.org.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with applicable federal and state laws, such as Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act and ADA Amendments, Liberty Charter School District #458, Victory Charter School District #451, and Legacy Charter School District #478 do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state of local law applicable to Liberty, Victory, or Legacy, in their education programs and activities, in employment policies and practices, and all other areas of each school district. The full Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found on each school district’s website.
Community Announcement #1, Sept. 25, 2020: Each School District’s website, Facebook, front office windows. [English & Spanish versions]
Lottery Application (English)
Lottery Application (Spanish)
The Charter School has a policy of not releasing any educational records or disclosing any confidential information about students, without parental consent. The student's information regarding applications will remain confidential unless you specifically notify the school that you wish for it to be made public.
Online Lottery Submission Form